The Pioneer Avic X1R Navigation system is loaded with DVD player, LCD monitor and radio / the all-in-one AVIC-X1R redefines in-car entertainment.
This unit can provide more than 1.6 million points of interest including restaurants, petrol stations, parking facilities, airports.
With Memory Navigation you will enjoy all the entertainment options while navigating at once. You can watch and enjoy your preferred DVD Videos, listen to your latest CDs and MP3s or tune in to your local radio station. With the Avic X1R you can manage your iPod and other source units for your endless listening and viewing pleasure.
Another great feature of this amazing unit is the Dual Zone function which lets you navigate up front while keeping your back seat passengers entertained on long trips.
| Pioneer AVIC-X1R FEATURES:
- 32-bit RISC CPU
- Exclusive Graphic Accelerator for smooth line drawing
- Europe on one DVD-ROM disc
- Advanced and super fast (Re-)routing
- Voice guidance and DISPLAY menu (10 Languages Support: English, German, French, Italian, Dutch / Flemish , Spanish, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Portuguese)
- Voice recognition with optional Voice Command Pack (6 Languages Support : English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish)
- Selectable Voice Guidance Channel (L, R, or L+R)
- 6 View Modes
- Memory Navi for simultaneous navigation and AV entertainment
- Built-in GPS receiver
- Built-in 3-D positioning sensor
- Built-in RDS-TMC tuner for real-time Traffic Information
- Background picture customisation via CD-ROM
- Fully motorised high-quality 6.5-inch TFT active matrix LCD colour display with Anti-Glare technology
- Display area : 144 mm x 76 mm / 336,960 (1,440 x 234) pixels
- Touch panel operation
- Auto dimmer control
- Picture Adjustment
- Adjustable viewing angle (50° - 110°)
- Selectable wide-screen mode (Just / Full / Cinema / Zoom / Normal)
- 10-character sub display
- Multi-CD control
- Source TV control
- DAB tuner control
- Source DVD control
- External unit control via IP-bus
- Wired Remote control ready
- BGV selectable
- Selectable background pictures
- ISO connector
- Rotary volume
- Removable Front Panel
- Dual button illumination (green / red)
- Cellular telephone auto muting
| Pioneer AVIC-X1R NEWS:
Pioneer's new AVIC-F60BT in-car entertainment system launched in India - Firstpost
Pioneer launches AVIC-F60BT in-car entertainment system - Times of India
Pioneer AVIC-F60BT – Integrated In-Car Audio, Video System Launched - TechVorm
Pioneer launches AVICF60BT incar entertainment system - Zigwheels.com
8 ways to transform your current ride into a cutting-edge tech car - CNET
The Big Intelligent Boss of Entertainment - The New Indian Express
The New Indian Express
The Big Intelligent Boss of EntertainmentThe New Indian ExpressPioneer India Electronics has introduced Pioneer AVIC-F60BT, its premium audio-video system equipped with the latest navigation maps by MapmyIndiaTM and loaded with the latest technological features to ensure an unparalleled user experience for at ...
2014 Subaru Forester 2.0XT Long-Term Update 2 - MotorTrend Magazine
2014 Subaru Forester 2.0XT Long-Term Update 2MotorTrend MagazinePioneer recently offered to install an AVIC 5000-NEX head unit in our long-term Forester, specifically to test out its integration with Apple's new CarPlay technology. Since our Subaru has the stock head unit without GPS, I was looking forward to the ...
MapmyIndia, Pioneer join hands to create in-car entertainment system that ... - Tech in Asia
MapmyIndia Navigation System Will Come With Pioneer's Car AV System - TechVorm
This Blade is sharper than ever - Aberdeen Press and Journal
This Blade is sharper than everAberdeen Press and JournalIndoors, the Blade features a DAB digital radio via a Pioneer AVIC-F950 6.1in touchscreen navigation system, complete with integrated rear safety camera. The £25,000 asking price doesn't seem overly ambitious, especially when you factor in the Aeroklas ...