The Pioneer Avic X1R Navigation system is loaded with DVD player, LCD monitor and radio / the all-in-one AVIC-X1R redefines in-car entertainment.
This unit can provide more than 1.6 million points of interest including restaurants, petrol stations, parking facilities, airports.
With Memory Navigation you will enjoy all the entertainment options while navigating at once. You can watch and enjoy your preferred DVD Videos, listen to your latest CDs and MP3s or tune in to your local radio station. With the Avic X1R you can manage your iPod and other source units for your endless listening and viewing pleasure.
Another great feature of this amazing unit is the Dual Zone function which lets you navigate up front while keeping your back seat passengers entertained on long trips.
| Pioneer AVIC-X1R FEATURES:
- 32-bit RISC CPU
- Exclusive Graphic Accelerator for smooth line drawing
- Europe on one DVD-ROM disc
- Advanced and super fast (Re-)routing
- Voice guidance and DISPLAY menu (10 Languages Support: English, German, French, Italian, Dutch / Flemish , Spanish, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Portuguese)
- Voice recognition with optional Voice Command Pack (6 Languages Support : English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish)
- Selectable Voice Guidance Channel (L, R, or L+R)
- 6 View Modes
- Memory Navi for simultaneous navigation and AV entertainment
- Built-in GPS receiver
- Built-in 3-D positioning sensor
- Built-in RDS-TMC tuner for real-time Traffic Information
- Background picture customisation via CD-ROM
- Fully motorised high-quality 6.5-inch TFT active matrix LCD colour display with Anti-Glare technology
- Display area : 144 mm x 76 mm / 336,960 (1,440 x 234) pixels
- Touch panel operation
- Auto dimmer control
- Picture Adjustment
- Adjustable viewing angle (50° - 110°)
- Selectable wide-screen mode (Just / Full / Cinema / Zoom / Normal)
- 10-character sub display
- Multi-CD control
- Source TV control
- DAB tuner control
- Source DVD control
- External unit control via IP-bus
- Wired Remote control ready
- BGV selectable
- Selectable background pictures
- ISO connector
- Rotary volume
- Removable Front Panel
- Dual button illumination (green / red)
- Cellular telephone auto muting
| Pioneer AVIC-X1R NEWS:
Pioneer launches AVIC – F970BT CarPlay audio system in India - GSMArena.com (blog)
Pioneer AVIC-F970BT with Apple CarPlay launched in India at Rs 39990 - The Indian Express
Pioneer launches AVIC – F970BT with CarPlay - Technuter (blog)
Pioneer launches AVIC – F970BT with CarPlayTechnuter (blog)Priced at Rs. 39,990 Pioneer AVIC – F970BT is the latest addition to the Company's wide range of touch-screen car entertainment systems. Equipped with a large 6.2-inch, multi-touch display and an intuitive interface, it combines high-quality audio and ...
Pioneer brings Apple's Carplay to India - Autocar Professional
Pioneer brings Apple's Carplay to IndiaAutocar ProfessionalPioneer India Electronics, in-car entertainment systems company, announced that CarPlay will be available on the AVIC – F970BT touch-screen car entertainment system in India. Utilizing large, in-dash Pioneer LCD display, CarPlay featuring Siri voice ...
Pioneer brings Apple CarPlay to India - Times of India
Times of India
Pioneer brings Apple CarPlay to IndiaTimes of IndiaPioneer AVIC - F970BT sports a large 6.2-inch, multi-touch display and an intuitive interface. It offers support for high-end audio and video and smart navigation through in-built maps along with most connectivity options for the iPhone, such as ...
Pioneer AVIC-8100NEX multimedia receiver for Android Auto, Apple CarPlay - CNET UK
Hyundai Sonata Is First With Android Auto - Tom's Guide
Pioneer AVIC 8000NEX Navigation System - CNET
Pioneer AVIC 8000NEX Navigation SystemCNETThe Good The AVIC 8000NEX takes an "everything but the kitchen sink" approach to infotainment, supporting CarPlay, Pioneer App Mode and Mirrorlink smartphone mirroring technologies. The onboard navigation software is smartly designed and performs ...and more »
Pioneer's new NEX receivers include Android Auto's first aftermarket systems - PCWorld
72 hours with CarPlay: Test-driving the Pioneer AVIC-8000NEX - Macworld