The Pioneer Avic X1R Navigation system is loaded with DVD player, LCD monitor and radio / the all-in-one AVIC-X1R redefines in-car entertainment.
This unit can provide more than 1.6 million points of interest including restaurants, petrol stations, parking facilities, airports.
With Memory Navigation you will enjoy all the entertainment options while navigating at once. You can watch and enjoy your preferred DVD Videos, listen to your latest CDs and MP3s or tune in to your local radio station. With the Avic X1R you can manage your iPod and other source units for your endless listening and viewing pleasure.
Another great feature of this amazing unit is the Dual Zone function which lets you navigate up front while keeping your back seat passengers entertained on long trips.
| Pioneer AVIC-X1R FEATURES:
- 32-bit RISC CPU
- Exclusive Graphic Accelerator for smooth line drawing
- Europe on one DVD-ROM disc
- Advanced and super fast (Re-)routing
- Voice guidance and DISPLAY menu (10 Languages Support: English, German, French, Italian, Dutch / Flemish , Spanish, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Portuguese)
- Voice recognition with optional Voice Command Pack (6 Languages Support : English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish)
- Selectable Voice Guidance Channel (L, R, or L+R)
- 6 View Modes
- Memory Navi for simultaneous navigation and AV entertainment
- Built-in GPS receiver
- Built-in 3-D positioning sensor
- Built-in RDS-TMC tuner for real-time Traffic Information
- Background picture customisation via CD-ROM
- Fully motorised high-quality 6.5-inch TFT active matrix LCD colour display with Anti-Glare technology
- Display area : 144 mm x 76 mm / 336,960 (1,440 x 234) pixels
- Touch panel operation
- Auto dimmer control
- Picture Adjustment
- Adjustable viewing angle (50° - 110°)
- Selectable wide-screen mode (Just / Full / Cinema / Zoom / Normal)
- 10-character sub display
- Multi-CD control
- Source TV control
- DAB tuner control
- Source DVD control
- External unit control via IP-bus
- Wired Remote control ready
- BGV selectable
- Selectable background pictures
- ISO connector
- Rotary volume
- Removable Front Panel
- Dual button illumination (green / red)
- Cellular telephone auto muting
| Pioneer AVIC-X1R NEWS:
Pioneer AVIC-F60BT premium in-car navigation and entertainment system ... - Firstpost
Pioneer AVIC-F60BT in-car entertainment system launched in India - Tech2
Pioneer AVIC-F60BT in-car entertainment system launched in IndiaTech2In-car entertainment systems company Pioneer has launched its premium audio-video system, the Pioneer AVIC-F60BT, in India. Pioneer, which has already promised to deliver Apple's CarPlay in future entertainment systems, is touting the new console's ...
Pioneer introduces a new music system with navigation - CarDekho
Pioneer introduces a new music system with navigationCarDekhoMumbai: Pioneer India Electronics has introduced the new Pioneer AVIC-F60BT, its premium audio-video system equipped with the latest navigation maps by MapmyIndiaTM and loaded with the latest technological features to ensure an unparalleled user ...
Pioneer India launches its flagship 'True to Life' navigation-cum ... - India Education Diary
Pioneer launches new premium navigation-cum-entertainment system at Rs 49990 - Financial Express
Pioneer launches new premium navigation-cum-entertainment system - Financial Express
Pioneer India launches 'True to Life' navigation-cum-entertainment system - indiablooms
Pioneer packs AV, navigation system into one - The News Reports
The News Reports
Pioneer packs AV, navigation system into oneThe News ReportsJapanese company Pioneer has combined car audio-video and navigation system into one package, named it the Pioneer AVIC-F60BT and will be selling it through authorized dealers for ₹49,990. The system packs some top of the range solutions including ...
Police Log - Cranston Herald
Police LogCranston HeraldA Hoxsie Avenue man told police someone broke into his vehicle overnight and stole a Pioneer AVIC Z11OBT radio from his car that was worth $1,200. Officer Tomas Bogusz said they broke the passenger side window to get into the vehicle. No suspects or ...and more »
Pioneer plans to be first with Apple CarPlay - ConsumerReports.org
Pioneer plans to be first with Apple CarPlayConsumerReports.orgPioneer has launched five aftermarket in dash receivers that are “CarPlay ready,” meaning that they'll have full functionality, including Siri voice recognition, once a free and downloadable firmware update arrives in July. If things go according to ...and more »